Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Inner Engineering: A Journey Inward



With the grace of Sadhguru I finished the 7 Days Inner Engineering program. I don’t want to call it an ending rather a start to a new dimension of life- A journey towards the inner world.

In Sadhguru’s words, “As we have physical science to create external well-being, there is a whole inner dimension of science to create inner well-being. I call it Inner Engineering."

Whatever we get in the outside world merely a reflection of what we are inside. This 7 days’ time gave me a chance to understand myself in many ways. What life is, it’s impossible to interpret as it functions in many ways. Many of us strive for the best of life each day but still don’t get what we are seeking. We being the most comfortable generation on this planet are still miles away from being the most Joyful generation. We have forgotten our true nature of bliss. We are more familiar with life as a misery and live it like that only. This nature has given us enough intelligence but somehow we have elapsed how to use it. Any given day if life offers us Joy and Misery, what would we be choosing? Without a doubt Joy for sure. But we don’t do it. Over the period of time our basic intelligence is dropped and we feel life is just to survive, not to live.

In this situation Yoga shows an immense possibility. YOGA is beyond the Body & the Mind- It opens the doors of UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES to the Whole EXISTENCE...It takes to the ONENESS. When I say Yoga, please don’t think of any book or CD/DVD to learn some Aasana and start practicing. Yoga is not just physical; it’s far more than that. Yoga is a science which one should learn from its proper source.

As I said before it's a journey inward..I got the tools...now on my path to Joyfulness, though miles to go.

 

3 comments:

Becky said...

Thanks for posting this & glad to hear you enjoyed it!

I completed Inner Engineering two years ago, it was wonderful :) You can read about my experiences on my blog...

ursratna said...

Yeah :) this program is sure to take us to the eternal bliss. I have been experiencing happiness within myself for no reason, i repeat for no reason. The 7-day course has helped me to realize the power of ME and the wonders that I can do with LIFE. After attending this program, I was able to show a great amount of confidence which was previously let down by fear. Will be attending BSP very soon in Dec, the one thing that I would not miss for anything in the world.
One would surely, experience the bliss and happiness once people can sit for this unique & invaluable course.

People often confuse the word with only physical exercise or meditation or a combination of both. But the truth is its a science to understand the so called "BODY" which we entangled so much. We crave for so much tangible things in this material world.

Moreover the topics covered in the classroom helps one to look at the LIFE at a different perspective.

There is no end to what I want to share, but I am sure my experience is something that I can relate to myself and it is for YOU to experience the same.

I bow to sadhguru, My teachers & Volunteers!!!
Love, Hugs & Cheers
Ratnakar Chelluri
cvratnakar@gmail.com

Fidarose Isha said...

The more you enjoy, the more you will want to travel on the pathless path. Visit www.life-after-joining-ishayoga.blogspot.com